24/7 Technical Support
Sachtler Video 20P Head
As a relaunch of the legendary Video 20 head, the Sachtler Video 20 S1 Fluid Head incorporates a wider payload range and a faster, simpler balancing system. The increased range means that even lightweight cameras –– such as video DSLRs. Can be used effectively on this head, aided by a 16-step counterbalance system that allows for fine degrees of tuning.
Add Items to your Kit List for a Quote
Best service & Rental rates
All Cameras, Lenses, Sound, Lighting, and Grip.
Along with the enhanced counterbalance come those features that made the original Video 18 so popular, including 7 levels of drag, a self-illuminating bubble level, a Touch and Go plate for speedy mounting and removal, and Sachtler’s already proven Speed balance technology.
The Video 20 S1 not only embraces the Video 20’s reputation in the field of news gathering, it aims to surpass it. Like its predecessor, the Video 20 S1 can also easily handle heavier ENG and EFP camcorders, with a Boost Button now included for sudden shifts in payload range (for example, when switching out a shoulder-mount camera for a handheld HDV camcorder or DSLR).
- Boost Button for payload range shift
- Parking positions for spare camera screws (Pin, 1/4″, 3/8″)
- Tap holes for adapter viewfinder extension
- Sachtler Speed balance technology
- Comes with two-stage or speed-lock heavy-duty carbon fiber legs, off-ground spreader, rubber feet and padded carry bag.
- Supports 4-55 lbs (2-25kg)
- Balances DSLR to ENG/EFP Cameras
- 100mm Bowl Mount
- 16-step Counterbalance
- Boost Button
- 7 Steps of Drag
- Touch & Go Plate
- Sachtler Video 20P Tripod Head
- Sachtler 100mm HD legs