24/7 Technical Support
Fujinon MK 50-135MM T2.9 Lens
FUJINON MK50-135mm T2.9” achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range.
Add Items to your Kit List for a Quote
Best service & Rental rates
All Cameras, Lenses, Sound, Lighting, and Grip.
This lens from Fujinon is a 50-135mm T2.9 Cabrio Sony E-Mount Cinema Zoom Lens. It’s a lightweight and compact alternative to other lenses on the market, while still keeping 4K Cabrio quality in an affordable package. The 50-135mm lens features 200 degrees of focus rotation, along with back focus adjustment allowing you to fully and precisely customize your focus.
The MK series offers fast lenses with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range, enabling a shallow depth-of-field as well as a beautiful bokeh effect. The lenses will be compatible with E-mount cameras with the Super 35mm / APS-C sensor and the X Mount used in Fujifilm’s “X Series” of digital cameras (APS-C sensor). They achieve advanced optical performance despite their compact and lightweight body by incorporating the benefits of short flange focal distance into optical design to the maximum extent.
The use of optical and mechanical design optimized for dedicated movie lenses minimizes focal shift and optical axis shift while zooming, and lens breathing (change of angle of view during focusing) that are typically observed in interchangeable lenses for digital cameras. The lenses feature three rings to enable manual and independent adjustment of focus, zoom and iris (aperture), all with the gear pitch of 0.8M (module). This design makes the lenses comfortable to operate.
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function